help Create websites and novel client experiences.
Position: Full Time
Location: Burlington, VT
Salary: $40 – $47k
From the “cheapest best” brochure site to more innovative “3.0” iterations, Bytes builds it all. This doesn’t come easy, and we need you for quality assurance. Help our development team always do their best. Work with Clients to make them feel good about the end product. Provide value to our process by streamlining workflow and updating internal documentation.
Recipe for success
Persistent drive for problem-solving and critical thinking. Unbending attention to detail. Organized and creative. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Multi-tasker. Not afraid of deadlines, or rapid change. Experience with WordPress and other content management systems. Process or business analysis experience is preferred.
- Prioritize development tasks based on timeline or scope.
- Update project timelines based on deliverables or feedback.
- Work directly with the development team to help assess technical project requirements.
- Translate technical project deliverables into discrete tasks for development.
- Communicate directly with Clients to gather required information.
- QA specific development tasks and document issues.
- QA websites and document issues.
- Update or add internal documentation.
- Provide direct Client training on how to use WordPress.
- Regular Reporting, Analysis & Correspondence with Production Manager and Development Team.