- Establish web project scopes by analyzing specific business objectives and technical requirements.
- Monitor project progress, track action items, and conduct design and implementation reviews with clients and team members throughout build process.
- Examine, research, and resolve technical issues as they arise during the website build cycle by working directly with appropriate team members.
- Assist in the creation of mobile responsive websites from start to finish.
- Stay current on design trends, best practices, emerging technologies.
- Identify solutions that can be applied to improve the efficiency of existing processes.
- Manage and own the entirety of project scope.
- Minimum 3+ years experience building websites using content management systems, such as WordPress, with demonstrable portfolio.
- Experience directing project team members & project deliverables.
- Strong level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Solid level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Google Apps
- Copy writing skills.
- Experience with HTML.
- Experience working with responsive web design principles.
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Magento, or Shopify.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform issues.
- Knowledge of CRM and Project Management tools such as ClickUp, Monday, Harvest or ZenDesk.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Awareness of SEO best practices.
- Exposure to Bootstrap framework.
- Exposure to basic PHP.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptable to changing priorities / deadlines
- Ability to think critically and problem solve on the fly
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Health, Disability, Vision, Dental Benefits (up to 70% of premiums on Us)
- 401k with Employer match
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- 15 days PTO + an additional week between Christmas & New Year’s Day
- Flexible work schedule
- Option to work remotely