SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
We are looking for a driven, passionate, and eager individual with strong SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and digital marketing experience. You will be responsible for executing and managing our client’s digital marketing campaigns.
This position will be primarily focused on executing and managing successful SEO campaigns for our clients. However, you will be tasked with executing and managing successful paid search campaigns on Google and Bing Ads, Facebook advertising campaigns, and display advertising campaigns as needed as well.
Additionally, you will be responsible for combining SEO, advertising and analytics performance data into concise, actionable insights and recommendations for our clients, which, you will deliver to our clients regularly either in person or remotely via video conference.
This is a full time, salaried position with benefits based in our Burlington, Vermont office.
- Building and executing SEO & SEM campaigns for multiple clients in many different industries.
- Proactively analyze ongoing SEO & SEM campaigns for opportunities to improve performance.
- Implementing strategic optimizations to SEO & SEM campaigns to achieve each client’s specific goals.
- Preparing regular client reports with strategic insights and suggestions for improving existing campaigns.
- Interfacing with clients directly in person or remotely to deliver performance reports and strategic insights.
- Staying up to date on current industry trends and best practices.
- Working collaboratively with other team members to help complete all necessary client work.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working directly on successful SEO campaigns for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Minimum of 2 years experience interfacing directly with clients to deliver strategic insights and performance data in an effort to address and achieve their specific goals.
- Prior experience executing successful paid search (SEM) campaigns in Google Ads desired.
- Current Google Ads Certifications for Fundamentals, Search, Display, Analytics, etc a plus.
- Prior experience executing successful Facebook Advertising campaigns desired.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data clearly.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, especially Google spreadsheets desired. Microsoft Office/Excel also a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager desired.
- Proficiency in WordPress desired.
- Exposure to eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc. a plus.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, persistent drive for problem-solving, ability to resolve complex problems in an ever-evolving environment, demonstrated organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, ability to work independently and within a team, highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable to changing priorities / deadlines, ability to think critically and be creative