SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Bytes.co has an immediate opening for a UI/UX Designer to join our Sales & Marketing Team. Primarily, we’re looking for an individual with strong design skills who can help make data-driven decisions to improve our Company website, improve user experience and customer retention. Secondarily, we’re looking for someone to design and create assets such as landing pages, display ads, and social media assets for our Company, and our Clients.
Our team is very technical, and we’re looking for someone to take our visuals to the next level. You’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us continue to grow. We currently have a team of 22 people (remote and on-site) serving over 400 Clients throughout the United States.
This is a full-time salaried position with an expected 40-hour workweek and the option to work remotely. All Bytes.co team members are provided with the opportunity to attain a Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) accreditation as part of our larger mission to make the web more accessible.
- Design of Company Website (https://bytes.co)
- Social Media & Advertising Assets
- Create Mockups as needed for new Landing Pages and Client websites
- Layout Content using WordPress
- Design Experience – You should have a portfolio of digital design work that showcases your style and ability to flex your original work to meet brand guidelines. You should be comfortable working with a design system to create html elements such as menus, forms, tabs, tables that work on all device sizes. You should be a pro at Photoshop, Illustrator and wireframe tools like InVision.
- UI/UX Experience – You should have experience evaluating user requirements from an Engineering Team or Creative Director, as well as illustrating design ideas with sitemaps, process flows, and storyboards. You should be comfortable with doing A/B testing with tools like HotJar to analyze and improve website performance.
- Communication Skills – You should be able to clearly and effectively communicate with our team in both written and verbal fashion. Your writing skills should show a high attention to detail.
- Organized and Disciplined – We are looking for someone that can work independently and take ownership of the role.
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $45k – $55k Salary
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefits (up to 70% of premiums on Us)
- 401k with Employer match
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- 15 days PTO + an additional week between Christmas & New Years Day
- Flexible work schedule