We build custom website experiences for businesses and non-profits.
The Bytes.co Web Development team is here for you. We love coding scalable WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and fully custom solutions that solve our client’s unique business challenges all while staying on schedule and on budget.
- Grow your online presence
- Provide an optimized web experience that speaks to your users
- Have confidence in the reliability, scalability, and longevity of your website
- Track and measure the results of your new website!
Ready to Get Started?
Not sure yet? Keep scrolling to explore more options.
Looking for a specific website platform?
We work with the following Content Management Systems (CMS) and Platforms
Know what type of website you need?
Brochure / Corporate
A lot goes into a new website. Here are some other considerations to make.
Have questions? Let’s chat!
ADA/WCAG 2.0 Conformance
Audit, upgrade, and certify your current website, or build a new website to meet Web Accessibility standards.
Get your business to the top of search engine results as fast as possible, without any hype and with full transparency into our work and your results.
Drive qualified traffic, leads, and sales to your website through effective and targeted Facebook, Google Adwords, and other online advertising efforts.
Hosting & Support
Keep your website online, backed up, and secure + enjoy ongoing expert support from our team of engineers.
Need help consolidating email accounts, data, and files? Google Workspace is quick to set up and easy to use.
Content is always the first thing and last thing to stall a website project. Let Bytes do the heavy lifting for you by writing copy optimized for search and curating graphics and images for use on your new site.
Our Tried & True Website Development Process
All our websites go through our phased development approach, focusing on transparency, clarity, and results every step of the way.
Research & Planning
Content & Design
Development & Review
Recent Website Design & Development Work
I get to work on something new every day, and solve real business problems from pre-sales to fulfillment and reverse logistics. No two websites are alike, and each deserve a methodical and tailored approach.
– Aaron Silber, Engineering Team Manager
Recent Words from Bytes.co
- Why You Should Upgrade to Magento 2.4: Security Enhancements, Bug Fixes, and More
- Google Ads Best Practices
- Why WordPress is Our Content Management System (CMS) of Choice
- The Office is Back in Business: Our Approach for Re-entry After the Pandemic